me -

everything & anything that motivates me to be healthy.... day in, day out.

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Back to the blogging world

wooooooow, so I've had some time off! I can honestly say I have missed blogging :)

Life has been super busy lately... my days usually consist of work & clients, straight to Crossfit, then it's a rush to get dinner done and sleep before the next day begins again.

My family relocated to NSW last week, so Nick & I have moved out and into mum and dad's house.  Words can't describe how AMAZING it feels to be living on our own & not with other people. ahhh the privacy and peacefulness.  In saying that, i have still been flat out re-organising our new home and making it our own.  But slowly and surely getting there :)

hoping to get my office set up this week, which means more bloggies! YAY!!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment