me -

everything & anything that motivates me to be healthy.... day in, day out.

Monday, July 2, 2012

July 2, 2012

need to do a clean out of photos that have accumulated on my laptop but haven't had a chance to make it onto my blog due to busy schedule :P so this bloggy will be a random collaboration of health photos i have taken...

 
this was taken during my morning run last week

the photo doesn't do it justice but it was such a fresh & crisp morning because the rain had just cleared & the sky was just turning blue

 

earphones in, zoning out
actually, truth be told I ended up taking my ear phones out and just listening to my footsteps and my breathing and just nature

cheesy but totally relaxing

---------------------------

 

one of my all time favourite snacks:
banana on rye bread with natural peanut butter! with some honey and cinnamon

strawberries

a nice cup of tea

arghhhh just typing this makes me crave it

 

I need to have this again! so filling & healthy

the other week this was my lunch:

left over cajun chicken
steamed veggies
half a small avocado
cayenne pepper/bbq sauce
protein shake

-----------------

 

yes I did steal a kid's bowl :P

yummy dessert that always satisfied my cravings

Natural yoghurt with ABC (almonds, brazil nuts, cashew) spread

i think i ended up adding half a scoop of choc protein powder too just to boost satiety points :)


-----------------------------

 

last week I bought 2kg worth of chicken breasts from the butchers

this is me attempting to cook it all in one go

cajun seasoningggggggggggggg obsessed


----------------------------------------

 

saw this on the Crossfit official Facebook page

and it's so true, I need to remember this more often when i am dying through a workout and feel like giving up


---------------------------------------------

part 2 coming up later on... still have a stack of photos to upload !!!!
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment