me -

everything & anything that motivates me to be healthy.... day in, day out.

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Filthy Fifty


holy hell !
what an awesome workout

today I did the Filthy Fifty with a group of friends

I modified some of the exercises, timed myself, and set a benchmark for the future.

Here is my workout:

FOR TIME

50 box jumps (I did 24" box)
50 Assisted Pull ups
50 Kettlebell swings (12 kg)
50 Walking lunges
50 Hanging Leg Raises (originally Knees to Elbows)
50 Push presses (15kg - I beat the Rx weight of 13.6!)
50 Full sit ups (originally Back extensions)
50 Wall Balls (4kg)
50 Burpees (proper ones, with the push up at the bottom of the movement)
50 Double Unders

My time was 27:10 which i was FRIKKIN happy with! 
On Monday, I did this workout but split it into 2 rounds of 25 reps and my time was 36:37 
so i was very proud being able to do the whole 50 reps and beating my previous time :)

Next time I do this workout, I will probably add some unassisted pull ups in there,
also I will start practising my Knees to Elbows
Do Back extensions instead of sit ups
and also go to 6kg for the wall balls (6kg is the Rx for women)

 

P.S. I can do these ring push ups :):):):)

I am pooped but it was a great WOD! can't wait to increase weights next time ^__^
 


No comments:

Post a Comment