me -

everything & anything that motivates me to be healthy.... day in, day out.

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

June 26, 2012


this morning I ran my second last bootcamp session... it ends on Thursday! :(

then i did a workout which was apparently Plyometrics according to bodybuilding.com but i just saw it as a legs workout

here is the full workout:

Warm up 5 mins

30 dumbbell squats

3 x SUPERSET
Split squats 15 reps
Walking barbell lunges 40 steps

3 x TRISET

Squat jumps 15 reps
box jumps 20 reps
walking lunges (I did stationary barbell lunges) 50 reps (25 each side)

Leg press drop set,
1 heavy set to failure 5 plate changes

then did fat burn cardio afterwards as always :)

i am really enjoying cardio at the end of the workout.  it gives me time to just zone out but get a sweat up and burn some extra calories post workout

 

 

 

how YUM does that salad look!




--------------

photoshoot is only 5 weeks away! I am actually feeling pretty damn amazing. 
after my "4 week slump", I re-adjusted my eating and added some carbs back into my diet.
 i dont feel so deprived anymore and i have more energy but I think I am still toning up :)
much happier this way.   interestingly, I haven't craved starchy carbs much at all and my cheat treats are sort of a fortnightly thing now. and it's not even chips anymore which I used to crave.  now it's more like wine haha WHICH IS WEIRD im not much of a drinker at all!
maybe now that I say this, i will want my chippies haha sigh




 bathroom selfies again this morning. I felt very fresh, happy, motivated and bright so obviously that called for a flex pic haha

okay i'm off to plan some workouts, nothing to exciting today!



No comments:

Post a Comment