me -

everything & anything that motivates me to be healthy.... day in, day out.

Sunday, June 17, 2012

June 17, 2012

okay, so I didn't end up doing that CrossFit WOD I posted but instead joined Nick in a Heavy chest day :)



here's what we did (in brackets are my weights):


Warm up: 3 x 8-10 of Cable pec flies

SUPERSET
4 x 6-8
Incline dumbbell pec flies (9kg)
Incline barbell Chest press (30kg)

SUPERSET
Flat Bench Press 4 x 6-8 (first 2 sets were 30 kg... my last 2 were 40 kg!!!)
Wide push ups 4 x 8-10 (body weight)

SUPERSET
Cable underhand chest press 4 x 6-8 (worked my way up to 23kg)
Tricep push ups 4 x 8-10 (body weight)

then I did 15 minutes of Cardio (fat burner)

 

awesome workout! he really pushed me and I'm so proud to set my PB for flat bench press :)

My goal is to be able to bench press my Body weight, only 8 kg to go!

 


For dinner, we had:
lean beef mince
turkey minced
diced tomatoes (canned, low sodium type)
fresh chillis
italian herb mix
spinach and rocket mixed in

yummmmmooo

for dessert, I am having...

 

I will attempt the CrossFit WOD tomorrow! If I have energy after my 5am shift siiiigh

It's been a nice weekend :)

 
I feel like I am back on track again


No comments:

Post a Comment