me -

everything & anything that motivates me to be healthy.... day in, day out.

Friday, June 15, 2012

June 15, 2012

Rambles at 6:30am

My other half gets his new ute today :)
I really wish I could be there with him when he gets it from the car dealership but it chose to be ready on the day where I work ALL DAY. :( I wanted to see his face light up in happiness - he has been wanting a ute for AGES. Very happy for him :)

 

Dinner last night:

 
Chicken breast with cajun seasoning

steamed carrots, broccollini and squash

quick to cook and satisfying :)

Dessert (no photo)
a few scoops of natural yoghurt, half a scoop of Double Choc protein powder, cinnamon and flaxseeds

Chamomile tea

 

work then moviessssss with girlfriends! going to see Rock of Ages, should be good!





No comments:

Post a Comment