me -

everything & anything that motivates me to be healthy.... day in, day out.

Thursday, June 14, 2012

June 14, 2012

 

love this :)


 

---------------------

Another girl from work took the bootcamp this morning, whilst I looked after the gym reception.
Gotta say I missed running around outside with the girls!
So i kept running out and sneaking photos of them instead mwahhha


 one fact about me:
i cannot go through a day where the bed is unmade. 

no matter what time of the day I get home, I always make the bed if it hasnt been done so already

it's just so much nicer! 
or maybe I have OCD?

Nick gets annoyed cos sometimes it will be 6pm when we get home and I make the bed ... he thinks there is no point as we will be messing it up again when we sleep in a couple of hours. 

i think plenty of people would be on his side haha


---------------

 

Dinner last night (photo below, not the above picture haha)
was
turkey mince + lean beef mince
low cal, low carb bolognese sauce
mix of italian herbs
cayenne pepper

and steamed veggies

(i had a separate bowl for the veg)


Can you tell I made more of an effort with presentation ;)

brekky today was rye bread with banana and natural PB again.
lunch was dinner leftovers

obsessed with peanut butttttttterrrrrrrrrrrrr.




off to do Legs and Cardio today at the gym xx


No comments:

Post a Comment