me -

everything & anything that motivates me to be healthy.... day in, day out.

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

June 13, 2012

 

sooooooooooooooooo tired. had morning shift this morning so I was up at 3:45am so I had time to cook my oats.

 

okay before you judge its looks... I SWEAR it tasted friggin divine!

im not one for pretty presentation obviously (I am still half asleep when I make my food, can you blame me lol)
but my oats this morning were so carb-tastic it could have fuelled a marathon.

rolled oats
drizzle of honey (more carbs...yes sugars = carbs)
cinnamon
half a banana (mushed up in there somewhere)
teaspoon of natural peanut butter
half a serve of Double Choc protein powder (jizzzz)
2 tablespoons of greek yoghurt (makes it creamy as)

No, i don't have a reason why i carb loaded today, it's just what I felt like for brekky :)


...
snack at work was an apple, a small handful of nuts, a protein shake and a can of tuna.
all spaced out during my shift, not in one go haha

Lunch was leftover dinner from last night:

 

Turkey with cajun seasoning
steamed veg: carrots, snow peas & brocollini

(that was last night's plate)
for lunch I added blanched rocket for some more vitamins :)

Rest day today! 
<3

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment