me -

everything & anything that motivates me to be healthy.... day in, day out.

Sunday, June 17, 2012

June 17, 2012

HAPPY 3rd BIRTHDAY TO MY BABBYYYYY
<3
Nick got his sexy new ute on Friday, which came just in time for Coco's birthday :) so we took her out to the beach to celebrate. She had a ball sniffing around and playing with the football, her fave toy.


tried taking sweet photos with her but she just loves to sit in rock pools! did my best to just squat down and not get wet (it was colddd haha)

she wasn't as impressed when we went to take her to the dog wash. she got out of the ute, saw where we were, then jumped straight back on the tray hahaha poor girl. she still had a bath and now she smells nice & pretty and she's all fluffed up :)



-----------------------------------------------------

 

I hope everyone is having a nice weekend :)

after spoiling Coco yesterday, I hit the gym for an all over body workout and some cardio

 

been obsessed with mandarins lately

 




 

My workout today:

2 rounds:

40 push ups
40 cal row
40 wall balls
 40 double unders
400m run with dumbbells

No comments:

Post a Comment