me -

everything & anything that motivates me to be healthy.... day in, day out.

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

pet peeve

 


argh. 
I have had a few people come ask me for help etc to lose weight and one of the things that absolutely PISSES ME RIGHT OFF is when i offer them all my advice, and they shut every.single.one. down with excuses.

"oh but I dont like healthy food"
"oh but i hate exercise"
"i dont have time to cook"
"i dont want to bulk up, i would never pick up a dumbbell"
"i dont have time"

i cant, i wont, i dont, i wouldn't

lol i hate that way of thinking, i really do. 
the way i see it, if you're not ready to give it 100%, you don't want it bad enough.

come back when you're mentally ready.

/end rant.

1 comment:

  1. I hate these excuses.. if you wanted to loose weight you'd do anything to help yourself!

    prettylittledollyx.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete