"CrossFit is not just about becoming the athlete of the future, he’ll tell you. It’s about becoming a better human being. It’s about self-actualization. It’s about creative thinking, it’s about not being OK with imagined limitations, it’s about maximum effort. It’s about living your life hard and well and with joy.
Welcome to CrossFit."
this ab workout basically killed me last week:
3 rounds of:
50 knees to chest sit up (with arms beside your body)
25 V ups
25 knees to elbows
1 min plank
ahhhh we were SO sore, shooting for 4 rounds this sunday!!! ;)
Lie faceup on the floor with your legs and arms straight. Hold your arms straight above the top of your head. In one movement, simultaneously lift your torso and legs as if you're trying to touch your toes. Lower your body back to the starting position.
my sexy new Nike gloves!
yes im a bit of a girl when it comes to having soft hands haha
callouses were starting to build up from bars and even my double unders
were making my hands blister. tried the gloves out yesterday and they
were nothing short of perfect! :)
You must have tasted coconut as food but have you ever used coconut for skin care? Coconut is extensively used in different skin care products for its skin benefits. However, the most interesting part of coconut advantage is that you can easily fit coconut therapy into your daily skin care regime. Read here and learn coconut tips but before that let’s analyze why it is so special for skin.
Why Coconut is Skin Friendly
Coconut is packed with healthy fatty acids, vitamins, and minerals. Shredded coconut pulp contains vitamins like A, C, D E, K, thiamin, riboflavin, niacin, vitamin B6, folate, vitamin B12, etc. The fruit contains minerals like calcium, magnesium, phosphorous, potassium, sodium, zinc, copper, fluoride, manganese, and selenium. All these nutrients at one point are the reason we correlate coconut and skin care traditionally. Natural fatty acids in coconut milk make it an excellent treatment for dry and irritated skin. Antibacterial power of coconut soothes skin infection and the fat content maintains natural moisture level hence provides almost instant relief.
Coconut Home Remedies For Skin Care
- Regular use of coconut milk on skin promotes healthy skin and maintains skin hydration level. Face mask made of coconut milk and honey works well for all skin types. Apply the thick paste on skin, retain it for 15 minutes and then rinse off with cold water.
- Raw coconut milk on skin soothes skin irritation caused by allergic rash, psoriasis, hives, eczema, sunburn etc. This herbal milk also prevents formation of wrinkles, sagging skin and age spots.
- Regular use of coconut oil on scalp cures dandruff and promotes excellent hair growth. Light massage with this oil on skin reduces cellulite; You may add grapefruit, tangerine, or orange oil 3-4 drops to coconut oil for better result. The massage therapy can reduce stretch marks, burn scars, and acne outbreak.
- Coconut oil works as a natural lip balm; instead of coconut oil, coconut butter or coconut milk can be used as well.
- Cytokinin content of coconut water has anti-aging quality. Topical application of this herbal water with limejuice improves skin elasticity and prevents it from sagging. Drinking coconut water everyday promotes blood circulation; as a result, the skin retains its glow.
You must use coconut for skin care to enjoy beautiful young skin for years. However, if you cannot use coconut remedies in raw, you may try using coconut skin care products. Bonus will be attractive and radiant skin.