True or False: To lose body fat, it doesn’t matter what you eat as long as you stay within your calorie range.
ExplanationYour body has many complex processes that determine when energy gets put into and taken out of storage (fat cells). These processes are directly affected by what, when and how much you eat. Eating a healthy, balanced diet will make it easier for your body to burn fat and prevent the food you eat from being stored as fat. Whole, minimally processed foods and nutritionally-balanced meals are better than meals that are high in refined sugars, sodium, and/or processed grains. It's much harder for your body to turn lean protein, fruits, veggies and whole grains into fat than it is to turn sugar and refined foods into fat, for example. And more research is showing that a diet of whole foods is metabolized more efficiently than modern-day's processed food products, which may slow metabolism and lead to weight gain.
i had this fruit for a snack a couple of days ago and
it was so sweet and decadent, you sort of forget you're eating
something healthy haha. here's a bit of info on it. possibly one of my fave fruits :)
The skin or covering of custard apple is thin but tough, which is usually yellow or brownish when ripe. Beneath the thin covering, a thick, cream-white layer of custard like, granular, flesh is present, which surrounds seeds. The flavor of the fruit is sweet and agreeable. Besides, custard apple has many health and nutritional benefits. Given below is the nutrition value of the fruit.
Health & Nutrition Benefits of Eating Custard Apple
- Custard apple is a storehouse of Vitamin C, which is an anti-oxidant and helps in neutralizing free radicals.
- Vitamin A present in the fruit is good for hair, eyes and healthy skin.
- Custard apple contains magnesium, which plays vital role in relaxing muscles and protecting heart against diseases.
- Potassium and Vitamin B6 are also present in custard apple.
- Copper is yet another useful ingredient of custard apple.
- It is a rich source of dietary fiber, which helps in digestion.
- As it contains low fat levels, it is good for maintaining optimum health.
- The paste of the flesh of the fruit can be used for local application on ulcers, abscesses and boils.
- The fruit, in its unripe form, can be dried, crushed and used for treating diarrhea and dysentery.
- Custard apple serves as an expectorant, stimulant, coolant and haematinic and is even useful in treating anemia.
- The seeds of the fruit have insecticidal and abortifacient properties.
JEALOUS of how toned she is! m.o.t.i.v.a.t.i.o.n.
short and sweet post
got lots to do
have a great hump day everyone!!
p.s. dont freeze. cant believe how cold it's getting!
keep that motivation up through winter :)