15 Benefits of Eating Hummus
1. It’s a healthy snack and low in calories.
2. It’s made of chickpeas, which do not contain any cholesterol or saturated fats.
3. Chickpeas are also rich in protein.
4. It’s great for vegetarians.
5. It can help maintain stable blood sugar levels.
6. It’s also made with tahini, which is high in protein and calcium.
7. Tahini only mainly contains unsaturated fats.
8. It’s made with olive oil, which is a healthy fat.
9. Olive oil can regulate cholesterol and protect your heart from disease.
10. It’s made with garlic and lemon juice, which are filled with antioxidants.
11. Garlic and lemon juice also strengthen your immune system and fight off bacteria and viruses.
12. It’s rich in Omega 3 fatty acids, which are great for improving intelligence and maintaining a healthy heart.
13. It has iron, vitamin B6, manganese, copper, folic acid, and amino acid.
14. It has amino acids that can promote quality sleep and improve your mood.
15. It’s easy to eat! Spread it on sandwiches and wraps, dip some pita chips in it, use it as a dressing in salad or pasta, or drip some raw veggies in it.