me -

everything & anything that motivates me to be healthy.... day in, day out.

Monday, March 21, 2011

The way people should be thinking.

thighs that don’t touch
Muscular legs that can carry me for miles, touching or not
a body that all of the other girls envy
A body that I can look in the mirror and be proud of
being a size 0
Knowing that beauty isn’t a number on a tag
Being able to go days without eating
Always eating healthy foods that fuel my workouts
 working out until I pass out
Working out until I am tired, but still feeling great afterward
being thin to get the attention of that certain boy
Knowing that the man I love is in love with my personality, not my body
doing this for my mom, that guy at school, the rest of the world
Doing this for myself, and not caring what the rest of the world thinks.



personally, i don't care if i'm not the thinnest girl in the room.
it's taken me 6 years to be at peace with my body
and realize we are supposed to work harmoniously.
thinness isn't my top priority, 
i want to be strong, toned & fit
so that my body & i can handle ANYTHING
life throws at us 
:D

 

1 comment:

  1. i love this post, its inspirational and you should be proud of the way you think :) xxx

    jessicaaasx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete