me -

everything & anything that motivates me to be healthy.... day in, day out.

Thursday, March 17, 2011

March 17, 2011



I feel so lucky today...
I have a loving & caring partner who is as annoying & weird & random as I am;
I am studying the course of my dreams;
I am blessed with fun friends;
I have been brought into this world with an INCREDIBLY supportive family;
and I am provided with the internet so I can blog about my number one Passion.
^__^

The world is STUNNING
appreciate the small things in life you have been given...
it'll make you smile and love life

:)






sooooooooooooooooo I'm trying kangaroo meat tonight
it first grabbed my attention a fair while ago 
whilst watching The Biggest Loser
I've heard that this meat is leaner (less fat),
cheaper and packed with more protein compared to other meats.
I've never been daring enough to try it but 
I guess part of being a trainer is having tried & tested stuff?
anyhoo, a few friends have been eating roo & veggies
for their dindins lately so I thought I'd join the club and try it out.
Perhaps I'll blog about my experiences with it tomorrow haha.

Click here to learn more nutritional facts about roo meat





:: Healthy Hot-Pocket ::
this looks so yummy.


Prep Time:10 minutes  
Cook Time: 2 minutes

Ingredients
1 piece whole wheat pita bread, cut in half
1 small cucumber, finely chopped
1/2 tomato, finely chopped
1/2 cup broccoli, cut in to small florets
Mozzarella cheese, grated (to taste)
1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped

In a medium bowl, toss together, cucumber, tomato, broccoli, mozzarella cheese and parsley. Generously stuff a halved pita with vegetable and cheese filling. Place in a toaster oven at 350 degrees and toast for 5 minutes, or until cheese has melted and pita is slightly toasted.
Enjoy! :)





1 comment:

  1. This looks super yummy - I might try it tomorrow for lunch :)

    jessicaaasx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete